This is what Brandheart is all aboutRobyn2019-08-12T08:13:32+00:00
You sometimes ask yourself…
“Who am I and what do I really want?”
“How can I achieve my potential?”
“What is my special gift?”
“How can I make a difference in the world?”
“How do I distinguish myself from others?”
“How can I build a life I love?”
“How can I authentically be more?”
Or you just want to learn how to align your personal and professional goals.
You’re in the right place.
From hiking through South America and jumping out of airplanes, to boardroom presentations and leading multi-million dollar teams, to studying Waldorf education, to starting a business, to raising children and getting married, I know what it’s like to wonder who you are.
I promise to help you get to know who you really are and then use it to get better so that you can serve better. This will increase your confidence and your personal and business success.
8 Random things you might not know about me
1. Two words that describe me are astute and discreet. I know what’s going on but I’m choosy about who I tell.
2. By age nine I could take dictation and type 70 words a minute. Don’t ask why.
3. As a teenager I spent 12 months hiking through South America, learning how to speak Spanish and eat weird meat.
4. I funded my tertiary education by waiting tables. During this time I learnt that success depends on reputation. If you want to get a reputation for being brilliant, then you actually have to be brilliant.
5. I worked in corporate for 15 years and loved it until someone flicked a switch.
6. I studied to be a Waldorf teacher with no intention of ever teaching.
7. I’ve jumped out of airplanes and off cranes but by far the most challenging yet rewarding thing I’ve ever done is raise children.
8. I’m an Enneagram Type 1, which means I always want to do things better, and a Keirsey Idealist, which means I’m a great mentor and advisor. In other words, I strive to become the best version of myself and to help others take this journey too.
The same way your reputation does. We all have one, and we can choose to let it have a life of its own or we can become more conscious about it. Conscious personal branding is the art of understanding what makes you you, what benefits you offer to the world and in return, how this can increase your personal and business success.
People buy from people. This means that you are the most powerful exposure and revenue-building tool your company has. Your clients want an emotional connection to the brands they’re invested in and so by building your personal reputation and visibility, you’re building the credibility and awareness of your business.
Specifically I work with professionals and entrepreneurs who are already successful in their practice or business. My ideal client is engaged and open-minded, and is committed to both personal growth and business growth. It’s my belief that the one follows the other.
I’m looking for solid commitment. Getting up close and personal with oneself can be rough, but the rewards are worth it. I expect full engagement in the process and by that I mean digging deep, contributing, thinking, reflecting, and staying open-minded, because that’s the only way it works for you and for me. Trust. I’m fully aware and grateful for the risk you take in sharing your information with me. To honour this I absolutely guarantee that what you say remains confidential. And lastly, I’m a stickler for doing what I say I’m going to do and I expect the same from my clients, whether that means doing homework, arriving on time for meetings, or meeting payment commitments.
I’m good at what I do. I’ve helped a number of people create a positioning platform that’s not only authentic but also sustainable. I’m ethical and reliable. You can count on me to do what I say I’m going to do. I’m systematic and while I can’t say ‘never’, it’s rare that something slips through the cracks. I’m insightful and deeply respectful of your trust. I’m strategic. My opinions are considered. This means I draw on my experience as well as my instinct before I make recommendations. I want to see you succeed and will give everything I can to help you.
I have 20 years’ experience marketing top corporate brands, so when it comes to promoting something I know what works and what doesn’t. In the last 4 years I’ve been working intimately with my personal branding clients. They send me new clients, and that tells me they’re happy with my work.
In my personal 360 review, my colleagues, clients, friends and family rated me as extremely ethical and trustworthy. I do what I say I’m going to do and it gives me great pleasure to see my clients succeed. My business relies on my clients to speak positively about their experiences & results, and refer me to other potential clients. If I didn’t act in your best interests, not only would my personal brand reputation be at stake but also my business would no longer thrive.